Common Appraisal Types
Thank you for your consideration of our real estate appraisal services in La Quinta, CA.
Brian Ward Appraisal is a real estate appraisal company with experience and geographic competency for appraisals in La Quinta, CA. Each appraiser on our team has a minimum of 10 years of experience and as many as 30+ years of experience.
But our experience is not limited to real estate appraisal. It also includes real estate and mortgage brokerage, and general contracting for projects ranging up to entire new home developments - which gives us a broader range of real estate expertise than the typical appraisal company.
Please contact us today for a no pressure consultation on how we can help you with your La Quinta property valuation need.
Why Order a Real Estate Appraisal in La Quinta From Us?
- We produce QUALITY La Quinta real estate appraisal reports with detailed and descriptive analysis that is defensible and able to stand up to scrutiny.
- Professional, friendly, and helpful service throughout our engagement and direct communication with the appraiser.
- Competitive rates, flexible scheduling, and fast delivery in La Quinta, CA.
- Your appraisal report will be completed by a licensed / certified real estate appraiser with a MINIMUM of 3,500 appraisals worth of experience. No trainees or other support staff will work on your appraisal.
- Our pledge that we will not accept your La Quinta appraisal order if we do not think that we can produce a credible valuation to satisfy your need.
Market Conditions in La Quinta, CA
* La Quinta Property Values Trend - 1 Year
* La Quinta Property Values Trend - 5 Years
* La Quinta Property Values Trend - 10 Years
* Disclaimer: All La Quinta real estate news, charts, and other constantly updating information on this website are provided by 3rd party real estate companies. Brian Ward Appraisal does not endorse any of the information and it is intended to be a starting point for discussion with our customers only. A real estate appraisal of your property in La Quinta, CA is the only reliable method an appraiser has to produce an appraised value.